Lady weeps bitterly after her surgically enhanced butt bursts (Video)

An unknown lady has shared video of herself weeping bitterly after her surgically enhanced butt bursts.

In the video which has since gone viral, the lady is seen lying with her belly flat on the hospital bed as she reveals the open sore on her butt cheeks.

She wept as she advised ladies to desist from going for cheap plastic surgeries.

Watch the VERY GRAPHIC VIDEO HERE

See some photos below:

See uncensored Photo HERE

Reacting to the Video, Nigerians took to social media to share their diverse opinions about the situation. While some comforted her for the pains she’s going through, others blasted her for undergoing a surgery.

Gold Ofure wrote: ” That was so horrible to watch 😩The yansh pieces! As in ofo yanmayanma 🤮🤮God you see this plasma you gave me ehn,I Love and appreciate you ”

Ewa Tomilola wrote: “Omo I don lock up oh! I no do again. If you no fit love me with this my big Chest and flat nyansh.. byebye”

Tonia DIkachi wrote: “All for what???🙄🙄🙄 Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️”

Gray wrote: “Ok they should continue, nonsense and ingredients,I dnt know what is wrong with this present generation”

The post Lady weeps bitterly after her surgically enhanced butt bursts (Video) appeared first on Within Nigeria.

https://ift.tt/3oCvTiS

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post