In the spirit of Valentine, endowed Nollywood actress, Inem Peter has lamented that although she doesn’t have a partner to enjoy the day, she’s not ready to date or frolicking with married men.

The talented movie diva cum producer, shares her concerns over married women and how their husbands won’t let her rest.

” Valentine Is Here And I Don’t Have A Lover or Boyfriend🤔 If All This Married Women Know How I Turned Their Husband Down On A Daily Base They Will Start Paying Me Salary 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤔🤔 , “she captioned the photo below.

Tontrends would recall that in a recent interview, Ms Peters admitted that her heart yearns for marriage, but he is yet to make the move towards that direction.

“My heart is saying yes to Wedding Bells but my hand is typing I don’t know yet. It’s not my making but if it comes now, I am very ready.

My expectations for 2020 is a bit high so I wouldn’t want to share with the public. By the Grace of God 2019 will be my best year ever,” she gushed.

Lamenting on what her celebrity status has deprived her, Ms Peters said: “It has taken part of the real person I am. People always react to my curves and it gets to me.

Sometimes, it’s embarrassing when peeps think my small bumbum is too big. I walk pass and everyone turns (male and female) to stare at my behind. Adding to that, I have heard people describe like “Ah ah you don’t know Inem Peter? That Actress wey get biiiiiigggg bumbum. Com’on it is God gift. I didn’t create myself.”

The post Valentine: Why married women should start paying actress Inem Peter salary appeared first on Talk of Naija.

Via Talk of Naija https://talkofnaija.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post