Alexx Ekubo (born Alex Ekubo-Okwaraeke; 10 April 1986) is a Nigerian actor and model. He was first runner up at the 2010 Mr Nigeria contest.

He won the Best Actor in a Supporting Role award at the 2013 Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in the Weekend Getaway.

The 33years old Alex Ekubo took to his Instagram page with Wonderful Attracting photo with the Caption.👇

If I ever get arrested, please tell the Police to make this my Mugshot.👁

And he go further by asking his fans, Speaking of arrest, if you heard I was arrested, what would you think the crime was?

Alex was surprised, a Fan gave him a reply that sucked him..

Read Comments below👇

Kassyliman You took someone’s wife ….The statement wasn’t sounding pleasant to ears so he immediately reply back by saying… Why would I take another man’s wife, I have more than enough.

The Statement sound awkward, What does she really mean by Alex taking someone’s wife, is he some kind of Womaniser? That I can’t tell but I leave you to answer this to the best way you know him..

See Instagram Post..

The post “If you ever get arrested you took someone’s wife”- A fan told Alexx Ekubo appeared first on Talk of Naija.

Via Talk of Naija https://talkofnaija.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post