Friendship is what people need to consider so many times before embarking on it, whether you are dating a young man or you are dating an old man, it does not mean anything. What matters is love, is there love in your relationship?

Now our popular Nigeria Actress has taken to her Instagram page concerning her choice in relationship, according to her she said, I love dating old men and I have no business to do with anybody that is less than 17 year older than me.

Actress Cynthia Shalom made it clear on her social media, encouraging ladies to date a man of their choice, that age is just a number and has nothing to do with your friendship.

Although she said that dating young guy is not bad but she has chosen to date an old man.

The post I Can Not Date A Man That Is Younger As I am-Cynthia Shalom appeared first on Talk of Naija.

Via Talk of Naija https://talkofnaija.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post