How Marriage And Motherhood Changed My Life Completely, actress Toyin Abraham reveals
How Marriage And Motherhood Changed My Life Completely, actress Toyin Abraham reveals

Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has in a recent interview on TVC, revealed how motherhood and marriage changed her life completely.

The proud mother of one who got married in July 2019,  was a guest on “Your View”, a TVC programme on Friday, where she spoke about the transformative effect of marriage and motherhood on her.

“It is the sweetest experience that can ever happen to anyone. it is a new experience and it’s has really changed me. I can tell anybody now that I am a woman coupled with the fact that I married to a good man.

Speaking passionately about motherhood, she said;

“My name now is mummy Ire. Motherhood has changed my life.”She added.

WATCH VIDEO

The post How Marriage And Motherhood Changed My Life Completely, actress Toyin Abraham reveals appeared first on Within Nigeria.

https://ift.tt/2S2LiKs

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post