Its no longer news that its the queens birthday, as its all about Tiwa Savage as she clocks yet another year and fans are trooping in with messages and kind wishes to one of the hottest divas in the Nigerian music scene.

With faces in the entertainment industry already penning down birthday message to Tiwa on their Instagram handles, there is a special message, lengthy though but very touching and its from the sensational Lasisi Elenu.

His birthday message to Tiwa on Instagram will almost drive you to tears as its one of the best things you will see online today.

See what he wrote,

“Hmmmm, How do I start this now. The first thing you must know is that we didn’t start off as besties. I never thought after 13 years we would still be the best of friends out here on these cold streets. There was a time I thought we would fall out and stop being friends, I remember. So one fight that we had and I can never forget it. It was a sunny Tuesday evening and myself and @tiwasavage were talking about the music industry and entertainment in general, we had gisted for over 6 hours then I said why don’t you open a frozen food shop, she was like well I am not really the business kind of person, I said trust me, fish and chicken business is one thing that can never go wrong, I have a customer in Cotonou that can supply but we just have to brand it well. So I suggested she uses Tiwa Frozen food and chicken palace, she said she didn’t like it and it was too long, I said okay let’s use Savages well frozed foods. She said she wanted something a bit more calm so I went home did my home work and finally came up with Tiwas iced fish market junction. cos she said she wanted to be dealing with just fish, any kind of fish. When she started the fish business everything was going well business was booming, people were buying fish left right and center, cos we were selling at whole sale price, then she now did something I didn’t like. She said she wanted to start selling Pomo with it, I called her I said Bestie @tiwasavage let’s not add Pomo to it let’s just stick to the fish because then we have to start adding Pomo empire to the business name and that’s a lot of paper work cos I know what I went through but she insisted, that as a Yoruba lady Pomo is a part of them and when you see a Yoruba person you see Pomo. Which I deeply understood but it was stressful for me even though the Pomo business also went really good too, then I got so mad when @tiwasavage said she wanted to add moin moin moin to the frozen food business and she ended up adding it. Even after all that we still stayed as besties, you are a real gem @tiwasavage happy birthday 1st lady”

The post See hilarious Birthday message Lasisi Elenu pens down for Tiwa Savage appeared first on Talk of Naija.

Via Talk of Naija https://talkofnaija.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post